About the Anti-Doping Commission
The UIAA Anti-Doping Commission assists member associations to implement the Code and the Anti-Doping Policy and Procedure. It adopts and implements the World Anti-Doping (WADA) Programme in its entirety and is responsible for ensuring that all its member associations and athletes respect and comply with the Code, all relevant International Standards and all the principles inherent to the Code. On 18 February 2009, the UIAA General Assembly adopted the last of the amendments to the UIAA Anti Doping Policy & Procedure for UIAA Ice Climbing competitions. The policy was now harmonized with the 2009 World Anti-Doping Code.
- Develop and maintain UIAA doping control program including in and out of competition testing, result based testing, random testing and targeted testing.
- Establish and maintain the Registered Testing Pool (RTP), identifying those who need provide their whereabouts.
- Development and maintenance of UIAA AD P&P and ensure compliance with the WADA code
- Develop UIAA Anti-Doping education and information programme for all stakeholders (Coordinate education with Member Association and NADO’s. Focus education for Member Countries with lo recognition of NADO)
- Member Association education and assist in implementation of AD P&P
- Annual report on UIAA Anti-Doping activities
- WADA and NADO communication
IN ANTI-DOPING COMMISSION
As confirmed by the Management Committee Munich May 2014
Dikic(President) Nenad, Serbia (PSS)
Andjelkovic Marija, Serbia (PSS)
Osés García Borja, Spain (EMF)
Shahbazi Jaladin, Iran (I.R.IMF)
Donegani Enrico, Italy (CAI)
Feel the excitement
Goldwin Korea and UIAA Join Forces - Ice Climbing World Cup
Cheongsong 2013 UIAA Ice Climbing World Cup
Mountain Equipment Testing 2
Trailer - 2013 UIAA Ice Climbing World Cup
UIAA Mountain Equipment Testing 3
Kirov Ice Climbing World Cup 2013
UIAA Ice Climbing World Cup 2008
Mountaineering & Climbing
CH-3000 Bern 23 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)31 370 1828 - Fax: +41 (0)31 370 1838
This is the official website of the
International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation (UIAA)
© 2013 UIAA. All rights reserved.