UIAA RELEASES 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
The UIAA – International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation – has published its 2021 Annual Report.
Anybody interested in receiving a printed copy can do so by filling in the following form. Please note that there is a limited print run and first priority will be given to UIAA member associations and delegates.
The digital report offers quick access to UIAA news articles, video content and multimedia assets.
Contents of the 2021 Annual Report include:
- Annual message from UIAA President Peter Muir
- Executive Review of 2021
- Review of UIAA General Assembly 2021
- Special Reports: Focus on UIAA & Covid-19 Taskforce, UIAA & Climate Change and UIAA & Mountain Worker Initiative
- UIAA Strategy Process 2021-2024
- UIAA Financial Report
- UIAA Office, Communication, Sponsorship, Court and Legal Experts Working Group reports
- Reports from every UIAA Commission (Anti-Doping, Ice Climbing, MedCom, Mountaineering + Access and Training, Mountain Protection, Safety, Youth) as well as Unit Member, International Skyrunning Federation.
- Reports from the UIAA Continental bodies
An archive of UIAA Annual Reports (dating back to 2009) can be found here.
Download the 2021 Annual Report