UIAA ANTI-DOPING COMMISSION REPORTS ON PROGRESS
On the occasion of the World Athletics Indoor Championships in Belgrade, Serbia from 18-20 March, the UIAA Anti-Doping Commission held its annual meeting.
All three Commission members, President Marija Andjelkovic, former President Nenad Dikic and Borja Osés García were in attendance. During the meeting the Commission discussed:
- The current issues impacting in and out of competition testing
- Past doping cases and the resolution of all open questions
- The Commission’s programme of events for 2022
- Continued compliance with World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) rules and regulations
- The impact on the testing programme of the cancellation of the UIAA Ice Climbing World Cups in Russia, scheduled for Tyumen and Kirov in early March.
For further information on the UIAA & Clean Climbing please click here.
Main photo: The UIAA Ice Climbing World Championships & World Youth Championships in Saas-Fee, Switzerland proved to be the highlight of the UIAA Ice Climbing season. Credit: UIAA/Kaspar Kellerhals