2020 UIAA ANNUAL REPORT NOW AVAILABLE
The UIAA – International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation – has published its 2020 Annual Report.
The report is available in digital format and can be downloaded from the following link – spreads version, pages version.
Anybody interested in receiving a printed copy can do so by filling in the following form. Please note that there is a limited print run and first priority will be given to UIAA member associations and delegates.
The digital report offers quick access to UIAA news articles, video content and multimedia assets.
Contents of the 2020 Annual Report include:
- First annual message from UIAA President Peter Muir
- Executive Review of 2020
- UIAA General Assembly 2020
- UIAA’s response to Covid-19
- UIAA Strategy Process 2021-2024
- UIAA Financial Report
- UIAA Office, Communication, Sponsorship, Court and Legal Experts Working Group reports
- Reports from every UIAA Commission (Anti-Doping, Ice Climbing, MedCom, Mountaineering + Access and Training, Mountain Protection, Safety, Youth) as well as the UIAA Rock Climbing Working Group and Unit Member, International Skyrunning Federation.
- Reports from the UIAA Continental bodies
An archive of UIAA Annual Reports (dating back to 2014) can be found here.